|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Very Good.

I was initially skeptical when I read the blurb as I'd seen a lot of 'sob story' characters before that it's really hard to empathize with, but I did find myself getting really wrapped up in the story. It was very atmospheric and the animation was of very good quality. It must have taken an awful long while to make.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Awesome!

I love Frontier Psychiatrist, and this flash really suits the song.

I love the sombrero cat, and also the way you managed to make actions in the animation match the song, like the characters distorting as the music did.

The overall effect was fantastic.

Really good work!

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Wow!

Excellent flash. Good animation, fluid animation, well designed characters and a thought out battle scene that made it really exciting to watch.
Well done!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Good concept, not perfect execution.

Alright, to begin, for people saying that the game is impossible to complete, I managed to finish on my....third try. It's not impossible, it's just not easy.

Having said that, while the difficulty curve wasn't impossible, I feel that it detracted from the game. You never really had time to explore or enjoy the game as you were just playing a constant juggling act with the stats to keep Crusoe from dropping dead. After having completed it I realized you could also cheat by keeping only one stat raised, but that felt like a rather cheap way to make it easier. It would be nice to have an adjustable difficulty, or at least have items like coconuts be a bit more useful.

The short duration of the game also rather discourages exploration. All in all you feel like it wants you to just cling to a small area by the stream and only step out if you absolutely need to.

The ending is also rather unsatifying and has the general air of 'was going to add in a proper end but ran out of time' to it.

Having said this, it's quite impressive for only three days work. It would be nice if it could be worked on and updated a bit in response to feedback.

Battle Shift Battle Shift

One issue with it...

I enjoyed the game, but there was one issue that ended up killing me a couple of times that I felt was a little bit cheap.

The attacks are all the same shade of black, so it's very hard to distinguish them. For example when the wave of dark obliterates the tower, the enemy shot an attack through that, which was impossible to see as it was the same colour, and as a result I ended up with a dead character.

It's be great if it were easier to distinguish these.

The House (Part 1) The House (Part 1)

I really like it..

It seems like a really good game, though I haven't worked out how to use the symbols to advance. I'm guessing its something to do with the piano and the keys, and the shapes the symbols make, but not idea where to go from there.
Heh, I feel rather stupid. It's a good, solid game though, with a creepy sort of atmosphere.

DarkLink777 responds:

Thanks! Here's a hint: Don't worry about the symbols until after you've made it past the piano.

Don't feel stupid, it's not easy. ^^

Thanks again!