|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Very Good.

I was initially skeptical when I read the blurb as I'd seen a lot of 'sob story' characters before that it's really hard to empathize with, but I did find myself getting really wrapped up in the story. It was very atmospheric and the animation was of very good quality. It must have taken an awful long while to make.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Awesome!

I love Frontier Psychiatrist, and this flash really suits the song.

I love the sombrero cat, and also the way you managed to make actions in the animation match the song, like the characters distorting as the music did.

The overall effect was fantastic.

Really good work!

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Wow!

Excellent flash. Good animation, fluid animation, well designed characters and a thought out battle scene that made it really exciting to watch.
Well done!

Parklife Parklife

Nice, just a suggestion.

I'm getting anime studio soon, there's a program called Lock and Load that you can get on a free demo that will add preloaders onto swf files. Should make things easier.
It;s good animation though...a really good first try. Good lck!

Stalagmite responds:

haha thanks man! this was the first one i made. about a year ago. i will be submitting something much better soon. being one of the only people on NG using anime studio. we could propably help eachother out. :D:D:D PM. :D:D:D thanks man! and thanks for the tips.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Just..wow.

I feel terribly embarrassed now as I was watching this and shedding a tear in a school IT room, it conveys the emotions amazingly without any dialogue.
The music fits incredibly well and you get such a sense of the characters,
I can't really think of anything bad to say about it.
Amazing job.

FF7: Aerith's Death FF7: Aerith's Death

Pretty funny.

I did lol at the 'Yay!' on Cloud's top at the end. A nice, funny little flash.

Rudy responds:

Lilium-Dance of Lies pt.1 Lilium-Dance of Lies pt.1

Not that keen on it.

Some of the drawings were pretty good, and altogether the story was okay, but I don't think it ties well to something like Lilium.
The thing that mainly gets me is the Shadow.In the original Lilium, the Shadow is an intelligent, quiet, polite, but none the less sinister figure that gets Lilium to do its work for it. Here, it seems that the Shadow's purpose is only to kill people and cause havoc, which doesn't seem at all like the original character, who seems to have some wider plan.
That was why I didn't really enjoy it, it just didn't have the same quiet menace of the original.